Analogue Renaissance Chip Sets

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Psicraft Designs
Psicraft Designs's picture
Analogue Renaissance Chip Sets

Hey everyone,

Back at NAMM I announced Syntegrator as a North American distributor of Analogue Renaissance filter and wave chips. I am now arranging our first shipment from AR and am taking orders. Sets of six filter chips are available for $250 USD, shipped on to you from Victoria, BC Canada. This price works out to $41.67 each chip, which is cheaper than buying a possibly dead/dying 30 year old stripped chip on eBay for the $50 - $75 each they typically sell for.

I also have a few 'Ultimate AR Chip Sets' which include six filter and three wave chips each for $350 USD per set. At this price, the wave chips work out to $33.33 each, a much better price than what used wave chips go for on eBay (typically $50).

As Syntegrator, I wholeheartedly recommend these chips as a way of 'bulletproofing' your Juno-106, with or without the Kiwi-106 upgrade.

BT, Sonic Mayhem and The Crystal Method all have Juno-106 units outfitted with these Analogue Renaissance chips, so you can rest assured they are indeed what the doctor ordered for your machine!

Thanks,

Tony

PS: Send me a private message or email to set up your order. This first shipment should go fairly quickly but I will be ordering more as soon as it looks like my stock needs replacing.

Psicraft Designs
70% of stock sold...

Thanks to everyone for the positive responses. I now have four sets of filters left, having sold out of the wave chips already. I am standing by for any remaining orders, after which I will need to resupply from Analogue Renaissance in Europe.

Thanks,

Tony

Psicraft Designs
Two sets left...

;-)

fajily
Can you please tell me about

Can you please tell me about this hardware because I am searching the digital analogue system for my smart paper help reviews because I want to apply digital attendance system on my organisation. I am very thankful if you tell me about this thing briefly.